Catch

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kate

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My First Blog


Hello, hello. So, I have decided to do a blog. There are several reasons for it. One reason is I am terrible at scrapbooking(I guess I can't even say terrible, I just plain don't do it!) Blogging, I am hoping, will be a good way for me to keep up with some memories for myself and my children. Another reason is all of my family and a lot of my close friends live out of town. I want everyone to be included in our simple life but sometimes in the midst of busyness, I forget to share with those I love the most what is going on here in our lives. Here's the thing though, I am not a writer(I was a business major, no writing necessary there), so just hang in there with me. I will try my best to keep you interested! : ) Anyways, here I go, off to find things to write about these two precious children.

8 comments:

  1. ummm...who took my wife and what have you done with her

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a non-April thing, what's up?!? Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and I am laughing out loud all at the same time....how many hours will I waste away each day reading the Kitchell Blog??? What will they have tonight...chicken or beef? How long did they nap? All things I want to Know!!! Luv, Cyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! April...i am impressed! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a good idea... now i don't have to harass my brother for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to your wife, Matt, that's what happened ;). I'll have her scrapbooking and crafting before you know it...so glad to add one of my favorite fams to my stalk list :) Good job April!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT! I'M THRILLED, SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME I THINK OF CALLING; I THINK OF SLEEPING OR MEAL TIME WITH THE CHILDREN. HOW ABOUT TELL JERRY THAT I NEED A LAP TOP FOR MY BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS.(i wonder if there is cash for this clunker). KISS MY ANGELS FOR ME AND REMIND THEM TO WASH THEIR HANDS, IT'S MY NEW OBSESSION...YOU KNOW EVERY MOTHER IN LAW COMES
    WITH HER QUIRKS! I DO SO LOVE YOU THOUGH.
    P.S. Stop groaning Matt.

    ReplyDelete