Sunday, September 13, 2009
Happy Birthday Daddy and Mimi...Go Dawgs!
Just wanted to wish a happy birthday today to Matt(daddy) and Mimi today. Hope it was a special day for you. Matt and I got to go to the season opener for Georgia last night to celebrate his birthday and what a great time we had. We got to tailgate with some friends and the game was awesome! Mimi came to keep the kids and it was so nice being able to see her on her birthday. Thanks Mimi for coming and spending time with the kids. I know they enjoy seeing you so much. You are full of imagination and energy, which we love about you! Thanks for being a great Mimi. Happy Birthday you two....Go Dawgs!
Georgia Fans!
Mimi and Baby Kate...
Dawgs #1..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's my girl!!!
ReplyDeleteDad
I had a really good time, a perfect birthday is to be with those precious children. Also got Jason and Tina to have dinner with us Monday. Just right!
ReplyDelete