So today we celebrated Kate's first birthday with the extended family. We have actually been celebrating since Friday(her actual birthday) and it has really been so much fun. Anyways, she had a great day today. She got to see all her family she loves and she got to have her own birthday cake(which btw was so pretty thanks to Mimi taking care of that for us). But the best part of the day today was Kate started walking. She was so proud of herself, and giggling the whole time and I was so proud too, until I realized my life just changed. : ) Well, here are some pictures of today, friday her real birthday, a video of her blowing out her candle and a video of her walking.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Big Day Today
So today we celebrated Kate's first birthday with the extended family. We have actually been celebrating since Friday(her actual birthday) and it has really been so much fun. Anyways, she had a great day today. She got to see all her family she loves and she got to have her own birthday cake(which btw was so pretty thanks to Mimi taking care of that for us). But the best part of the day today was Kate started walking. She was so proud of herself, and giggling the whole time and I was so proud too, until I realized my life just changed. : ) Well, here are some pictures of today, friday her real birthday, a video of her blowing out her candle and a video of her walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I really enjoyed your two videos. Kate is of course the cutest part of it all - However, the soundtrack was quite entertaining! Seriously, She does good work on a cupcake and the joyful giggling as she laughs is great to hear! Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious First Year video! It's so fun to see a mama's love for her baby.
ReplyDelete