Catch

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kate

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day. We had a great day today. Catch has asked me all week to make sure I put him in something green because he did not want to get pinched at school. He was so worried about it, but was thrilled when he woke up this morning and I put a green shirt on him. You could see the relief come over his face. It was a fun day though. After I picked him up from preschool, I decided to treat him and Kate to a giant cookie to celebrate. It is fun being a mom and getting to see your children light up over the smallest things.

1 comment:

  1. April,

    Baby Kate is gorgeous! How long has it been since we've seen her? You and Matt must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete