Friday, October 9, 2009
The Beginning of Fall Fun
I love fall here in Macon. The weather starts getting perfect and cool(although of course there are always some hot days in there too) and fall fun begins. There are fall festivals to go to, the fair in Perry, Halloween, football games and now Kate's birthday to look forward to. This past weekend, we went to our first fall festival at Forest Hills United Methodist Church. Each year they have a fun pumpkin patch to go to and this year was our first time at their festival. Catch and Kate had a great time. Kate just watched in the stroller as Catch played the fun games they had there. He was pretty good at the game where you throw small toy pumpkins into halloween buckets(probably from the hours of basketball we play in the driveway!). I tried to get him to get wounds painted on himself, but I guess he is a little too young for that. : ) Anyways, here are a few pictures of the two of them in the pumpkin patch and Catch playing the games.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't believe how big the kids are ... and how much Catch looks like his daddy. It's a joy to catch up with the Kitchells.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Crystal