Catch is a great friend. When I see the qualities he has when he interacts with his friends, it makes me praise God for his kind gentle nature. He thinks of those around him better than himself(most of the time anyways) and he loves loves loves his friendships, always asking me, "What friend are we going to see today?"
He loves his family too. On Saturday before his actual birthday on Monday, we had our family over to celebrate. He was so excited Friday night that the poor child could not go to sleep until around midnight. He just couldn't wait to see his family and have them come here and celebrate and eat cake with him. Speaking of cake, Catch walked into the office one day and asked me what I was doing and I told him I was planning his birthday party food. He told me he wanted a Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing and a Big Monster Truck on it. I tried to deliver and I think Catch loved it.
We had a great time playing with the family for his birthday. On his actual birthday, we had a full day of celebrating. First, we had some friends meet at the park after preschool to hang out and play. It was beautiful weather and I think everyone had a great time. The gift opening part was a mad house though....I even heard Catch say once "Aren't I suppose to open these gifts?"
We then came home and tried to rest for a little bit and some of our favorite friends came by to celebrate some more with us...Matty and Ben Hulbert. We love the Hulberts and Catch was so excited for them to come up on his birthday and play outside with him. We all went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant(Catch's favorite) to end the day. Thank you everyone for making such a special birthday for him. He is well loved. Happy Birthday Catch. Love you. Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment