Catch

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kate

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Strawberry Picking

So today we went strawberry picking with Mimi. I love going to the strawberry patch and eating and picking the strawberries. I have taken Catch the last three years now in hopes that he would fall in love with strawberries if he got to pick them right off the plant. Well so far my hopes have not been fulfilled. However this year, I got to take Kate too. She joined right along with me in making a big juicy mess out of strawberry eating/picking. She loved loved loved them. She just wanted to sit down in the middle of the rows and let you feed her strawberries. She was sticking whole gigantic strawberries in her mouth all at one time. Pure joy in her mind...mine too!

We got there, got our three buckets(one for me and Kate, one for Catch, and one for Mimi). Catch and Mimi were having a competition to see who could pick the biggest juiciest strawberry there was. Kate and I were there mainly just to eat the strawberries and enjoy the weather. We picked and picked until our buckets were full. We headed back and paid for our berries and set up a picnic under the shade tree there. What a wonderful peaceful day we had. Thanks Mimi for coming and sharing that with us.






Dont you just want to squeeze Kate with all the personality coming out!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun. I am amazed by my grand children. They are a precious family and I'm always so glad to be included. Thanks for having me. Love to all, Mimi

    ReplyDelete