Catch

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kate

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

So, as much as I would love for the sun to come out and for us to be outside playing, that is not happening in Macon too much these days. We have seen a lot of the inside of our house and as much as I love our house, I was going crazy. Today I decided we needed to do something a little different to liven the mood around here and get some energy out of the kids. So I vaccumed and told Catch to find all the pillows he could in the house and pile them high on the living room floor. Well, wouldn't you know, Catch and Kate had the best time ever and were occupied by that pile for hours, I mean hours. Catch loved throwing himself on top of the mountain. Kate loved climbing over and back over and back over, but she also was thrilled with the fact she could now get up on the couch by herself since all the pillows were taken off and laying in the floor. We had the best indoor play day we have had in a long time and will definitely be doing that again. Thank you Lord for the rain, and thank you that kids love to climb "mountains" of pillows.




No comments:

Post a Comment