Catch

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kate

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Few Reason to Live/Love/Laugh

Short post today, but I want this so I can be reminded later of memories that may tend to be forgotten. My kids really bring such great joy to me. Here are a few things I just can't get enough of.
Catch wearing his Georgia jersey everywhere, all the time.....and I am not kidding, all the time. He wears it everyday(switching back and forth between the red and the black one, preferring the black one, # 2.4. he calls it). I am sure his teachers at preschool think we own no other piece of clothing, as do his friends and family. He even sleeps in it.


  • I love that Kate's new phrase is "oh baby" She says it all the time. She may say it when she almost runs into a wall, when she drops something, really for any reason at all. It is the funniest thing to hear that come out of my 15 months old mouth. So sweet. Catch's phrase at that age was "Oh yeah".
  • I love that Catch tries to hug and kiss Kate all the time and sometimes she is for it and sometimes she is not, but he doesn't care....he loves her all the same, whether she takes his hugs and kisses or not. Sweetest boy I have ever met, he will have such a lucky wife one day!
  • I love catching Kate dancing, and Catch too for that matter. They have some boggie in their pants and it lights up my day to see them enjoy music so much.
  • Loving lately to hear Catch say "And a 1,2,3,4" and then start drumming on the Rock Band drum set. What a little rocker I have.
  • Seeing Kate exercise with me has been quite the laugh lately too. She just looks up at the t.v. and starts walking in place super fast and lifts her arms up and down. She is so proud of herself for exercising with mommy. I truly laugh out loud when she gets those sweet legs moving faster than she can keep up with.
There are so many more things and I want to do better about keeping them in written word so I don't forget them later. My children may age me and give me gray hair and wrinkles, but at least my wrinkles will be laugh lines that will remind me of the joy they brought me. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your family! I am so thankful for all of you! love,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete